Beans are not very common for our country garden culture. Although many people eat it, only a few people think about growing. The reason for this omission is the lack of information on this beautiful plant of the legume family.
img "alt =" Royal Grain beans "src =" fasol-korolevskaya-zernovaya.jpg ">
Useful properties of beans
To think about how to get a bed of beans in your garden, will help information about its beneficial properties, which are not so little:
- This plant, according to the content of proteins and amino acids, is very close to the composition of meat and fish. This fact can be very useful for vegetarians, as well as people leading a healthy lifestyle, in which a variety of plant foods is important.
- The content of vitamins: A, C, B vitamins, carotene. Trace elements: iron, sulfur, zinc, chlorine, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium. You can also add various amino acids to the beneficial substances that have already been mentioned.
- Due to the high content of fiber, eating beans cleans the intestines, contributes to its proper operation.
- It has a diuretic effect, so it is used in the diet for some diseases of the liver, kidneys, bladder, etc.
- Eating it has a beneficial effect on the nervous system, providing the effect of antidepressants.
- According to some scientists, it has anti-tumor properties.
- Promotes weight loss.
All of these useful properties have been applied in cosmetology. Masks with this ingredient nourish, bleach, tighten and clean. It is suitable for every skin type and does not cause allergies.
Such pleasant and useful properties undoubtedly raise the importance of this cultivated plant as a product of healthy and dietary nutrition.