All kinds of snacks from cucumbers are in great demand among housewives. This simple and well-loved vegetable is perfect for the festive table. Recipes can be found on various sites, we have collected in our article only the most delicious.
Features cooking cucumber adjika
Adjika of cucumbers can be prepared according to various recipes. Unites them all the presence of cucumbers as the main component. Main ingredients may vary. Usually cucumbers are cut into rings. The rest of the vegetables in most recipes will need to scroll through the meat grinder.
For the dishes we take only good, fresh vegetables. The heat treatment of adjika usually lasts no more than 25 minutes. Because of this, the cucumbers retain their color and crunch. Adjika goes well with meat dishes, poultry. Yes, and as a separate dish it can be served on any table.
Adjika Cucumber Recipes
There are a lot of cucumber recipes in adjika. Although they are similar to many, there are differences in ingredients, cooking time. It is worth trying different ways to choose the one that you like the most.
Recipe number 1 Winter pleasure
This winter salad is well worth it, prepared with a little vinegar. As the main components we will need:
- Cucumbers - 1300 gr.
- Tomatoes - 900-1000 gr.
- Bulgarian pepper - 4-6 pieces.
- Chile - optional 1 pod.
- Garlic - 80-100 gr.
- Salt - 1 tbsp. l
- Granulated sugar - 120-130 gr.
- Vinegar 9% - 40 ml.
- Vegetable oil - 70-80 ml.
Since the recipe contains vinegar, such cucumbers are prepared without sterilization. Only the jars themselves are heat-steamed.
Wash the vegetables, clean them from dirt. Soak cucumbers with cold water. In it, they should stand for about 2 hours.
To make adjika cucumbers for the winter get fragrant and tasty, prepare a separate tomato sauce. Tomatoes must be crushed to a homogeneous mass. To do this, you can use a blender or meat grinder.
Send the tomatoes to the pan and turn on a small fire. After boiling cook for no more than 10 minutes. While tomatoes are boiling, garlic and pepper are cleaned from seeds and also sent to a blender.
Add the garlic and pepper to the tomato sauce, lay the remaining ingredients - salt, sugar, vinegar and vegetable oil. Cook for the same amount of time.
During this time, cut cucumbers into circles and send them to adjika. Cucumber snack is almost ready. Cucumbers should not be cooked for more than 5 minutes. Otherwise they will fall apart and cease to be crispy.
We put everything in the banks and roll up.
Recipe number 2 Adjika for the winter
According to this recipe, cucumbers in adjika are very tasty. Due to the large number of tomatoes used, the color of the dish is quite rich and bright. It will decorate even a festive, though everyday table.
- 2 kg of cucumbers and tomatoes.
- 7 pieces Bulgarian pepper.
- 200 gr. garlic.
- 1 PC. hot pepper.
- 2 tbsp. l salt.
- 1 tbsp. sugar sand.
- 150-200 gr. oils. Choose an odorless oil.
- 100 ml. vinegar 9%.
Recipes with a high content of garlic are quite sharp. This is worth considering when cooking. Any recipe can be modified by reducing the amount of one or another ingredient.
Choosing Bulgarian pepper, take thick-walled vegetables. Cucumbers and tomatoes can pick up any even irregularly shaped. All vegetables thoroughly washed.
- Peppers and tomatoes are sent to the meat grinder. Before that, it must be slightly scalded with boiling water. Put the resulting mass on the stove and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garlic finely chopped with a knife, you can use a press, so as not to come across pieces.
- Cut the hot pepper into small pieces.
- Add all the other ingredients in the tomato mass. While she is boiling, we thoroughly interfere so that she does not burn.
- Cucumbers cut, better if it will be ringlets.
- Cucumbers and vinegar are sent to the other components.
- We cook the mass together with cucumbers for another 15 minutes.
- Turn off the fire. Adjika spread on the banks.
This, like other recipes, involves the use of only sterilized cans. Otherwise, the harvesting for the winter may deteriorate.
Recipe number 3 Adjika with cucumbers and cauliflower
The calculation of ingredients is given for 1 kg of cucumbers. So, you will need:
- Cauliflower - 600 gr. Pick a head with small buds.
- Onions - 500 gr.
- Vinegar 6% - 100 ml.
- Zucchini - 500 gr.
- Water - 2 liters.
- Salt - 2 tbsp. l
- Bay leaves - 3-5 pcs.
- Ground ginger and allspice black pepper - at the tip of a tsp.
- Tomatoes - 2 kg.
The secret to making this recipe is to let vegetables stand in water. That is why the dish turns out very juicy and rich. Cooking is easy.
- All vegetables, except tomatoes, wash and prepare. Cucumbers and onions - cut into small rings, zucchini - diced, we sort the cauliflower into small inflorescences. Fill with water with salt diluted in it. For about 12 hours they will stand in the water.
- Separately prepare the tomato fill. We put the tomatoes in boiling water, remove the peel from them. In a blender, skip the tomatoes and put the mass on the fire.
- We take out vegetables from water, it is possible to use a colander. Add vegetables to tomato paste.
- Add all the spices, sugar, vinegar.
- For about 25-30 minutes we mix the mixture over low heat. Do not forget to interfere with her from time to time.
The longest in this recipe is preparing cabbage. It is her taste to determine the degree of readiness of the salad. When the cabbage becomes soft - turn off the fire and pull out the cans for preservation.
Adjika - a wonderful dish, familiar to us from childhood. Both children and adults love him. Try amazingly delicious recipes and be sure to write us your feedback about them.